Sunday, April 24, 2011



This is an 8 wk old unborn baby. Beautiful, isn't it?
How would you feel if right before your eyes someone intruded into this child's sanctuary and began to rip an arm off of this baby alive? How would you feel if they then ripped the next one off, and then a leg, and then a chunk of the back, and then the other leg as the child writhed and squirmed frantically? How would you feel if they then crushed the skull of this baby to finish the job?

...How would you feel if I told you that the Liberal Party, the NDP, and the Green Party are all indignant because the Tories have defunded the organization that is most well known for this kind of brutality to the most vulnerable and defenseless people in our world and in our country -- indeed, that they have made public professions of their unwavering support for this inhumane procedure? Elizabeth May, for example, has said that she strongly disagrees with Harpers decision to defund IPP, one such death organization. What would you say if I told you that not only do they support this brutality, they also refuse to allow anyone else to debate it.

This is the reality of what they give their unswerving support to:



I say I am disgusted. I say that is not my idea of progression. That is not what I want my country to be known for on the global front.

http://www.unmaskingchoice.ca/gap-photoalbum.html



No comments: